A paper leaf fall craft tree kids crafts. Is it that time of the season again where it seems like the leaves are starting to fall off the tree again? but before they do, don’t you just love the shade of autumn colours. Easy crafts for kids… so a paper leaf fall craft tree. An easy fall tree that children can make using autumn coloured paper that will show these wonderful autumn colours off.
Children will certainly love making a paper leaf fall craft. Using paper to cut out the leaves in different shades, which can be downloaded if you are unsure on how to draw leaves, also the paper is easy enough for children to use to cut and glue. In this craft, we have also used a paper plate. Paper plates are fun and easy to use. As a result, the crafty creators have made a few crafts using these.
Learning at crafting
Every craft children make. Therefore learning can be introduced into a learning craft, without a child even knowing that they are even doing it. As a result, children will use hand and eye coordination action. Learn colours and be able to count objects that are used in every craft.
There are days when we are all really busy. Because of our home life, also parents have to work. It may seem like we just don’t have the time. Therefore having a few craft supplies handy, is good for days like these. But if you feel you have no idea what to do or where to start. I have these tips on helping you get started with crafts with your children.
Inspired craft by reading
” Explore the beauty of the changing seasons in this timeless peek-through book with beautiful artwork from Britta Teckentrup and accompanying rhyming text. Following the life-cycle of a tree through spring, summer, autumn and winter, children will easily learn to recognise the signs of the seasons with this simple yet striking picture book.”
Material supplies needed
- craft paper (affiliate link)
- glue stick (affiliate link)
- paper plate (affiliate link)
- brown paint (affiliate link)
- Felt-tips (affiliate link)
- kids scissors (affiliate link)
How to make a paper leaf fall craft
If you don’t have the time!! to draw out the leaves for the paper leaf fall craft, hence you can download some here! As a result, print them onto different autumn coloured paper.
Start the craft first of all by painting your child’s arm and hand. This is fun for children and made the crafty creators giggle. The paint felt cold.
Press your child’s painted arm onto a white piece of paper. While the paint needs to dry out, wash your child’s hands with soapy water so you can move on to the next part of the craft.
Cut around the arm, and also glue the back of the hand. This part of the craft was a little tricky for my little crafty creators. So I cut around the hand for them.
Stick only the hand down onto the paper plate. Because the length of the arm is the trunk. Also, you won’t be able to fit all the arm and hand on the paper plate. Maybe your child has small hands, therefore this would be fine!
Finishing the paper leaf fall craft
Finally, glue the leaves around the paper plate.
Signup to Fun Crafty Newsletter. Where you will receive easy fun crafty ideas. Also special offers and tips.
Your making of a Paper Tree Fall Craft
Send us a picture of your making of a fall tree craft. Also with your child’s first name and age. Then we will share them on our website because it is fun to share what crafts your children have done!
Other crafts to make in the fall season
- paper plate pumpkin splatter craft
- craft stick monsters fun craft
- 35 Halloween easy crafts for kids
- how to make a tube roll spider
- cute egg carton spider craft
- make a witch for Halloween
- paper plate monster craft
Printables or Downloads
- Free alphabet phonics colouring sheets – phonics made easy for children who are just starting or already at school.
- Getting started with crafting – Helping hand to help parents to get started with crafting with their children.
- 485 phonics words – A fantastic download for parents. Phonics words can be made into short sentences because reading phonics is made to be easy for children.
You decided you have had enough of drawing out leaves. Here is the link again to the leaves craft.
More easy crafts
- treasure chest – choose a decorative colour for your treasure box and hide lots of gems in it.
- castle craft – make a castle fit for a princess or for a knight. A castle craft for boys or girls.
- bumblebee craft – fun and easy egg carton craft for kids.
- butterfly craft – a craft of tube rolls and paper plates. Also lots of glitter and fun. Because we enjoy easy craft’s children will love.